Sometimes no matter how har...
Dr.Nabil Mohammed Hamdan
Senior Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr Nabil Mohammed Hamdan is a Senior Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon with vast surgical experience in Jordan, and the UAE.
In addition to treating all types of fractures, he specializes in hand surgery, lumbar spine surgery, pediatric orthopedics, joint replacement of knee and hip using minimal invasive techniques.
He has taught undergraduate students at the Jordan University’s Faculty of Medicine and also taught postgraduate students at the Islamic Hospital, Amman. He was on the Organizing Committee of the 1st Pan-Arab Orthopedic Congress in Amman and frequently lectures on surgical procedures to GPs and surgeons. His work and case studies have appeared in many medical journals in the Middle East and Turkey.
- Euro spine Diploma in Spine Surgery, 2015.
- JMB (Jordanian Medical Board) in Orthopedics, 1983.
- Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons Edinburgh, 1978.
- MBBCh Cairo University, 1972.
- Faculty of Medicine Cairo University, 1972
Expertise and Special Focus :
- Hand surgery, lumbar spine surgery, pediatric orthopedics, joint replacement of knee and hip using minimal invasive techniques, surgical arthroscopy of the knee and shoulder.
- Arthroscopic treatments including Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, transformational endoscopic discectomy of the lumbar spine, laser arthroscopy and laser discectomy using the Holmium-Yag laser, balloon kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty and spine fixation using pedicle screws and fusion TLIF.