Sometimes no matter how har...
Dr. Richard White
Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialist
Dr. White is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with Subspecialty Certificate in Orthopedic Sports Medicine.
He has been in practice in the USA for over 20 years.
Dr. White received his medical degree from University of Arkansas. He completed his fellowship in orthopedic sports medicine at Baylor Sports Medicine Institute in Houston, Texas. He completed his orthopedic surgery residency at Shriner's Hospital in St. Louis and University of Missouri Hospital in Columbia.
Dr. White’s sports medicine experience includes service as a team physician for:
- Stephen’s College, Columbia, MO
- University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- Sports Advantage High Schools, Mexico, MO
- WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment, Columbia, MO
- Northeast Missouri Cyclones, Mexico, MO
- Assistant Team Physician for
- Houston Texans (NFL)
- Houston Astros (MLB)
- University of Houston (NCAA)