Severe headaches at the back o...
We are honored to treat you as our patient and our greatest success is seeing you regain your ability to move freely and live without pain.
To have an efficient first visit, please remember to bring:
- Driver's License or a valid ID
- Insurance card/information
- Reports, X-rays, MRI's, CT scans etc. and any other relevant information (if available)
- List of medications (if any)
During the initial consultation our expert physician will:
- Take a detailed medical history and comprehensive neurological examination.
- Review any previous records.
- Go over the treatments and protocols with you. This is a crucial step in engaging you in the treatment.
- Help you understand and participate in the course of the treatment as this is a crucial element in the success of the outcome.
- It is beneficial that you are an active participant in the management & treatment of your condition.
- Based on the finding of the examination and the imaging study we map our treatment plan.
- Depending on the findings, our physician may prescribe medications, exercises and/or pain procedures and may also request for additional diagnostic reports.
- Follow-up after two weeks.
To book an appointment click here
To view insurances accepted click here