Medications are often a qu...
Non-Surgical Pain Procedures (Nerve Blocks)
These procedures are an integrate part of our successful protocol of non-surgical treatment for back, neck & joint pain, and ensures success rates. A series of therapeutic injections are administered to very specific areas of the body to alleviate pain and accelerate recovery.
We use C ARM for precise placement of the needed for increased effectiveness and to avoid any potential side effect.
Our Pain Physicians are skilled in using this advanced method of Pain Management.
Most Common Procedures
- Caudal Epidural Steroidal Injection
- Transforaminal Epidural Steroidal Injection
- Lumbar Epidural Steroidal Injection
- Cervical Epidural Steroidal Injection
- Thoracic Epidural Steroidal Injection
- Thoracic Transforaminal Epidural Steroidal Injection
- Cervical Transforaminal Epidural Steroidal Injection
Sacroiliac Joint Injection
Facet Joint Injection
Selective Nerve Root Block
Lowers the patient’s pain threshold by providing relief/tolerance to the overall treatment process and improves outcomes.
We use modern techniques for controlling the pain via RadioFrequency Denervation.
RADIO FREQUENCY uses an electrical current produced by a radio wave to heat up a small area of nerve tissue, thereby decreasing pain signals from that specific area.
- Non Pulsed Radiofrequency Denervation
- Pulsed Radiofrequency Denervation
- Cooled Radiofrequency Denervation
Sympathetic Nerve Blocks
This is a special block for patient with increased sensitivity to stimuli.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
A method of using the patient's own blood plasma, centrifuge it and then use the platelet rich plasma to inject in the area of damaged muscle or joint. This procedure is done under ultrasound guidance. This process is to enhance the body's ability to heal itself at the point of injury or pain. Platelets recruit stem cell from the bone marrow to the injured area to aid in the healing process.
Peripheral Nerve Blocks
Joint injections utilizing Ultrasound guide for Precise Needle Placement
- Trigger Point Injections
- Diagnostic Injections
- Piriformis Injection
- Coccyx Injection
- Supra Orbital Nerve Block
- Occipital nerve blocks
- Sphenopalatine Nerve Block
- Botulinum toxin for chronic headaches & spasticity