Sometimes no matter how har...
Pain Medication, Nutrition & Wellness Lifestyle
Pain Medication: Based on the patient’s condition and symptoms we choose the appropriate medication. This generally includes an anti-inflammatory muscle relaxant, a compound-cream for pain, and an appropriate pain medication; if needed. We also utilize several natural formulas. We carefully monitor the patient’s response to any medication we prescribe.
Nutrition: The Nutrition Department at American Spine Center offers:
- Initial consultation with the dietitian that lasts 45min to one hour
- Follow up every two weeks or more (decided by dietitian, depending on patient’s need)
- Every visit includes a full body analysis from the body analyzer Inbody S10*
- We also offer phone/email consultations for people living abroad
- We provide 3 advanced tests which are vital to our treatment program:
- FoodDetect: The Food intolerance test; this test requires a small blood withdrawal that will be sent to the laboratory – results are provided in 5days to one week
- 2 iDDNA Tests
- DNADiet: weight management gene test; this requires a cheek swab that will be collected and sent to Switzerland for analysis – results are provided in 1 month to 1 ½ months.
- DNAge: Anti-aging gene test; This requires a cheek swab that will be collected and sent to Switzerland for analysis – results are provided in 1 month to 1 ½ months
Common Conditions we manage:
- Severe underweight
- Weight maintenance
- Belly fat/back pain sufferers
- Programs for high performance athletes
- Diabetes type 1 & type 2
Wellness Lifestyle: We believe that the patient’s active participation with treatment protocol produces long-lasting results. We review all conditions as well as risk factors. We address many issues; such as smoking cessation, overweight problems, ergonomic posture, and exercise that can fit into any lifestyle or schedule. We feel that implementing these changes will improve the chances of long-lasting results so the patient can enjoy a normal active life.